- Samaritan provides 2,700 patient visits annually.
- Last year, Samaritan filled 2,637 prescriptions through our medication assistance program: total value - $790,665.
- Last year, 646 individuals received lab and radiology services.
- Last year, 146 women received mammography services.
- Last year, 4,265 volunteer hours were donated to Samaritan Health Ministries by medical providers, dentists, dental hygienists and support staff, psychiatrists, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, nurses, interpreters, administrative and intake volunteers.
Our Mission: To provide high quality, affordable health and wellness services that support healthy living among uninsured families in Williamson and Travis counties.
To promote healthy living among uninsured families in Williamson and Travis counties.
- Faith - We have faith in God (higher power) to guide us in our work as we serve the healthcare needs of the uninsured in our community.
- Service - We encourage community involvement in fulfilling our mission by providing meaningful volunteer opportunities that fully utilize each individual’s God-given talents.
- Respect - We honor our patients, our community and ourselves by exhibiting mutual respect and equity towards one another and practicing good stewardship of the resources that have been entrusted to us.
- Education - We teach our neighbors how to improve their health and well being.
- Stewardship - We vow to be good stewards of the resources entrusted to us as well as the health and wellness of our neighbor (patients & community).
- Collaboration - We embrace a collaborative approach to health care, forging strategic alliances and fostering a culture of team work among our staff, patients and volunteers for the greater good of the communities we serve.
- Compassion - We maintain a climate of empathy when working with our patients, the community and one another.