Samaritans for Health Campaign
Your contributions provide much needed financial and program support. Most importantly, your donations help Samaritan Health Ministries meet the most pressing healthcare needs of uninsured families right here in our local neighborhoods.
Our campaign goal is $50,000. One-hundred percent of every dollar given goes directly to providing health and wellness services for uninsured families in Williamson and Travis counties.
We are grateful to the following founding donors of the campaign:
- CHAMPIONS (Gifts of $1,000 or more)
- Tony Cobos
- Pam Crowther
- Chuck Durant
- Carol Gaskamp, Ph.D.
- Gail Gorman
- Sonia Greer
- Todd Nash, M.D.
- Erika Pratt
- Rich Wilcox
- GUARDIANS (Gifts up to $999)
- Sarah Carriker
- Steven Foster, M.D.
- Thad Gillespie, D.D.S.
- Dorothy Malcom
- Dan Walder
The Power of One Gift
Imagine how your contribution will help:
- A gift of $2,000 helps fund one spirometer, a device which allows providers to more effectively monitor air flow volume in the lungs among asthma and COPD patients.
- A gift of $1,000 provides 250 patients with a visit to the clinic and medications for one month.
- A gift of $450 provides 250 patients with lab work.
- A gift of $200 provides one removable partial denture (flipper) for one dental patient.
- A gift of $100 provides ten patient visits.
- A gift of $50 provides five patient visits.
- A gift of $12 provides a diabetic patient with one set of blood sugar testing strips
Making a Gift is Easy
Make a one-time annual donation or pledge to give monthly or quarterly. You can give online, send a check by mail, or give cash in person at the clinic, with final payment due by September 30, 2012. Samaritan Health Ministries can send payment reminders. Please let us know if your employer will match your gift.
Samaritans for Health Campaign Levels of Giving
- Samaritan – Gifts of $2,400 and above
- Champion – Gifts of $1,000 to $2,399
- Guardian – Gifts of $500 to $999
- Partner – Gifts of $250 to $499
- Advocate – Gifts up to $249
Samaritan Health Ministries recognizes and appreciates all gifts to the Samaritans for Health Campaign, regardless of their size. Individuals, businesses and other organizations that make annual contributions of $1,000 and above are recognized as Champions in the following ways:
- First year donors receive an attractive memento suitable for display in your home or office
- Listing on our website and in selected publications, including the annual report
Samaritan Health Ministries is exempt from federal Income Tax under section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to Samaritan Health Ministries are deductible in the manner and to the extent of the law. Regardless of the size of your gift, all contributions enable Samaritan Health Ministries to enrich and expand its ongoing work with uninsured families throughout Williamson and Travis counties.