Samaritan Health Ministries has proudly served Williamson and Travis Counties since 1999, and demand for services continues to grow.
- The clinic currently accommodates 2,700 patient visits annually.
- Last year, we filled 2,637 prescriptions through our
medication assistance program: total value - $790,665.
- 646 individuals received lab and radiology services.
- 146 women received mammography services.
- Most clinic services are delivered by a group of unpaid yet deeply committed medical and non medical volunteers. The ratio of volunteers to staff is 7 to 1.
- Last year, 4,265 volunteer hours were donated to Samaritan Health Ministries by medical providers, dentists, dental hygienists and support staff, psychiatrists, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, nurses, interpreters, administrative and intake volunteers.