- Samaritan provides 2,700 patient visits annually.
- Last year, Samaritan filled 2,637 prescriptions through our medication assistance program: total value - $790,665.
- Last year, 646 individuals received lab and radiology services.
- Last year, 146 women received mammography services.
- Last year, 4,265 volunteer hours were donated to Samaritan Health Ministries by medical providers, dentists, dental hygienists and support staff, psychiatrists, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, nurses, interpreters, administrative and intake volunteers.
Our Mission: To provide high quality, affordable health and wellness services that support healthy living among uninsured families in Williamson and Travis counties.
Samaritan Health Ministries, located at 700 W. Whitestone Boulevard in Cedar Park, Texas, is a faith-based, non-denominational, not-for-profit organization.
Our Volunteers Make the Difference
Volunteering at Samaritan Health Ministries makes a difference in the lives of people in need and promises to be a life-enriching experience. If you’d like to see what we do firsthand, you are invited to contact us to schedule a visit. Spanish-speaking volunteers are also welcomed.